Court Trustee Office


PO Box 1570
Junction City, KS 66441

Contact Information

Phone: 785-762-2583
Fax: 785-762-3903
Toll-free within Kansas: 800-365-7638
Email: Email Trustee Office

Support Payments

The Kansas Payment Center no longer issues paper checks for support payments. To sign up for Direct Deposit or Debit Card visit the Kansas Payment Center website. If you do not choose an option, you will be sent a debit card automatically.


The Eighth Judicial District Court Trustee Office is assigned the responsibility to monitor and enforce orders of financial support issued by the district courts of Dickinson, Geary, Marion and Morris counties. Additionally, the District Court Trustee Office may file actions to modify support orders.

The District Court Trustee Office cannot assist parties in obtaining a divorce, dividing property, or in the establishment of child residency or parenting time orders. Contact the District Court Trustee office to apply for support enforcement services. Non-IV-D support enforcement services are provided at a charge of 4% of the amount collected.

In contractual cooperation with the Office of Judicial Administration of Kansas, the Eighth Judicial District Court Trustee Office assists the Dickinson, Geary, Marion, Morris, Saline, Ottawa, Riley and Clay county district courts collect victim restitution, court costs and fines. Crime victims that have been awarded restitution judgments may obtain an application for collection services from the District Court Trustee Office.

Eighth Judicial District Rule 2011-01 governs the operations of the Eighth Judicial District Court Trustee Office.

District Court Trustee Staff

Case assignments are made in alphabetical order according to the last name of the person who is responsible for the payment of family support or court costs and fines.

Employee NameTitleCases AssignmentTelephone Option
Ed WheelerDistrict Court Trustee / AttyAll 
Tracy MarionLegal SecretaryA to GOOZ1213
Mary VornesLegal SecretaryGOP to POLZ1207
Tanya CarpenterLead Legal SecretaryPOM to ZZ1215


Customer Survey

Please fill out our customer survey form to help us improve our service.